Rumbaba Charters

pegsue

Most of the daysails take a maximum of 6 passengers. We had 6 in our family, so were the only passengers with Capt. Bobby and Mate Karen. The charge for us was $115 cash or $125 credit card or travelers checks per person.

This was one of the best times I have ever had. All six of us will be going back. The cost is $115 Cash per person. We all bought a tee shirt for $20. The way it worked out with us is, each couple gave $300. You will see how hard Karen works and you will want tip. For $150 a person for a full day of sailing and a gourmet lunch, you can't beat it. You are going to have a blast.

I have heard great things about Rumbaba and can't wait! The way I feel is if you do the excursion from the cruise lines, there any where from $50 and higher for 4 hours. No food, limited to drink and you only snorkle for about 20 minutes with about 75 to 100 people.

Go here to see some pictures I took with Capt. Bobby last November. We had a fantastic time and are scheduled to go back in 17 days.

Hi I noticed you brought your son with you...I was thinking about booking them, but I didn't know if my son would like it or if it was worth the 125.00 to pay for him to go he's 3

Personally, I would not take a 3 year old on this trip. I think you would be more wrapped up in holding on to or watching your son, than enjoying the day. Pegsue, I don't think you can even compare a cruise excursion to this trip. It was worth every penny of it, plus more if you ask me.

Mary-n-Jason, I would agree with tomstur, I don't thing I would do it with a 3 year old. Our grandson was just shy of 7 and had an absolute wonderful time. He also wore a personal flotation device the whole time. He "drove" most of the way back from St. John.

• 3 weeks later...
This was one of the best times I have ever had. All six of us will be going back. The cost is $115 Cash per person. We all bought a tee shirt for $20. The way it worked out with us is, each couple gave $300. You will see how hard Karen works and you will want tip. For $150 a person for a full day of sailing and a gourmet lunch, you can't beat it. You are going to have a blast.

please..send me pictures! nancie@Austin.rr.com

Thanks!

We are on the hold list with Rumbaba for sailing Sat. 5/19. (full day) $125 cc or $115 cash.Waiting for another couple to sign up. (min. 4). I had posted a message about this to see if anyone else was interested but I can't find it anywhere. Sounds like a great tour. Hope someone else signs up.

Archived