Dry dock info? - Mariner

Hi,

How do I find out about when the Mariner of the Seas goes into dry dock. We sail in June and I have heard a couple of references to April dry dock. They are supposed to change the TVs to flat screens and change the bedding! I searched the RCL site but there was no mention. Does anyone out there know the details?

Thanks,

Scotty

There have been many posts on this subject. Some say that there will be flat screen tv's. I sent an email to RCI and they sent me info regarding the dry dock, but there was no mention of flat screens being installed. I hope they do put them in, but I don't know one way or the other.

Guess when I go on May 13, I will know.

Katie

RCL has confirmed two or three times for various posters that the drydock for bedding is April 29. You can also verify this by checking Mariner's schedule and seeing that it's the only week with no cruise offered. Given that most of the other ships have the new bedding and that the project was shceduled to be done by this summer, it seems rather obvious that the bedding will be switched then.

Archived