Unlimited Alcohol and Beer Card?

JAXCRUISER

I've tried to find this with a "search" but can't. I had read on one of the posts here that groups could purchase an unlimited alcohol card (much like the soda card) but that every person in the group must purchase it in order to be eligible. I can't remember the price or exactly where it was mentioned. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks.

I think I know what you mean. I believe it was referred to on these boards as the "Drink and Sink" card. Or something like that. Seems to me you had to be part of a group cruise and everyone in the group had to purchase it. I think it was around $50 each. But I think they discontinued that program. You could try doing a seach for Drink and Sink. I haven't seen anything about it in a long time so any posts might be pretty old.

It seems it was for groups of at least 30 and the $50 was per day. And yes all had to participate. I for one wouldn't want it on my cruise. Many that would be interested don't know when to say when.

Archived