2 night stay minimum at Comfort Suites?

reeses

I just tried to book a room at Comfort Suites to make use of Atlantis waterpark for our excursion in late July and Comfort Suites website says there is a 2 night minimum starting July 22, 2007 - the night I wanted to book (a Sunday). Anyone else run across this problem - is this to keep cruisers away during summer months? Thanks.

Someone posted this on another board today, I went to the CS website and tried a few different dates between now and September and I got the 2-night minimum on each one. September is definitely off-season, I would think this would cost them a lot of business if it's a new policy.

You might want to call the hotel direct just to confirm? Maybe if you made a phone call you would get a different answer, I'm just really surprised that they would put this restriction on their reservations.

I booked 5 rooms for our cruise, one of them just last week. I checked yesterday to see if the price had changed and got the same 2 day minimum message starting on my booking date, June 16. I am assuming that my previous reservations are still good. I will print out my confirmations and take them with us. Once you are confirmed they can't invoke a 2 night minimum can they? I will have a whole lot of disappointed people if they do.

I would think you are okay with your reservations. I just wish I had made reservations earlier. It's the only thing we wanted to do in Nassau. I think we will just make it a beach day.

Wow...that is a bummer

still I don't think it will cost them business...they will get the overflow from people at Atlantis..and with the new area of the waterpark and dolphins they will have even more business IMHO

Realistically cruisers were probably not spending money on other stuff there, but how much is there to spend on Comfort Suites?? Maybe Atlantis sweetened the deal for them to make this decision??

Wow. I'm glad I already booked our hotel at Comfort Suites!! I bet with the new waterpark, they are having issues.

But really, last time we checked in, paid our money and never even looked at the room!! That should be a good deal for them? Shouldn't it???

Maggie

WOW, that was a dumb move for the Comfort Inn.

I always book directly with Atlantis cause the price difference between the two for the times we've gone hasn't been that much.

You can call Atlantis and ask for the "SUMMER PROMO" and see if it's still good for that time.

And to those who asked if it's worth it? No doubt the best place we have ever been. My kids absolutly love it and look forward to it on every cruise we go on that takes us to the Bahamas.

We consider it an "excursion" that costs us as high as $70 per person but that is nothing compared to the price of other excursions.

We consider it an "excursion" that costs us as high as $70 per person but that is nothing compared to the price of other excursions.

So true, price out some of the Alaska tours, and $70 is pretty reasonable!

Archived