Serenity/Cosol/2XTours Which one, can't decide

rsingleton

• 1 month later...

I've learned it's rare to hear complaints about the most popular tour guides on St. Lucia. We went with Cosol and he didn't disappoint. He was constantly runnning around whenever we stopped to make sure everyone was having a good time and getting everything they could possibly want. His personality, the vans, the food (the still-hot-out-of-the-oven bread and cheese, oh my god), the drinks, the people we met, the personal touches and having every expense and entry fee (except renting equipment at Jalousie) included, it was just the best day we have ever spent on an island. If/when we return, we'll be calling Cosol.

I went on the Cosol tour last week. I will never forget my tour with him. He is amazing. He gave us plenty of time to take pictures, and plenty of time at all the stops. He is exceptional.. I would advise anyone to take a tour with him. He gives you the true experience of St Lucia, the beauty of the island, the foods, and a personality that will assure you of a fun day. I was wanting a good tour, and I got the best tour I have ever been on. I saw things about St Lucia I would never have seen if it had not been for Cosol. You will have a fun day. I went without my family and I had a great time. I really did see everything I wanted to see on St Lucia. I learned alot about St Lucia from Cosol. The best tour guide I have ever had, and I hope you will choose Cosol, you will not regret it. You will never forget your day with Cosol. THE BEST OF TOUR GUIDES!!!!!!!!!! A very special person with an amazing personality. I will never forget my day with Cosol, nor will I forget St Lucia. It made my day in St Lucia very special.

Robin

• 3 months later...

We went with Cosol in July and it was the best tour we have ever had. He takes exceptionally good care of all the details. It was a wonderful way to see St. Lucia. I would definitely go with Cosol.

I sent him an email yesterday and had a response this morning!! The tour seemed to cover as much as you could possibly do in 5-6 hours!

This will be the first time in 7 cruises that we have gone on a tour that isn't sponsored by the cruiseline. We feel confident thanks to all the wonderful info on these boards. I will post a review when we return.

Cheers, Denise

Archived