Wyndham FLL Airport Hotel now a Hilton

melissasneu

Just an FYI. If you booked with the Wyndham or through a third party like Hotels.com, Priceline, etc. You should call and verify your reservations. When they changed hands to Hilton they lost my reservations for 3 rooms which I have already paid for in the conversion. We are supposed to arrive late on Saturday for one night but it is a holiday weekend. The hotel and priceline are both "working on it".

Melissa

Update: Hilton called and gave me a confirmation for three rooms but wanted my credit card number to hold the reservation. They are calling priceline to verify I already paid for the rooms. Hilton also informs me that they do still have an airport shuttle but are NOT offering a cruiseport shuttle as the hotel did under Wyndham. She said a taxi would run about $20. She said it might be less expensive to take the airport shuttle back to the airport and take a cab from there. It seems that would be very inconvenient as we are travelling with our older parents.

Melissa

i had the same problem with but we were under a group booking and i had over 20 rooms booked. luckly they worked with me and i had sent them a list of everyone coming on the cruise with us for our wedding. I believe we now found all of our rooms - i hope so.

Archived