Meet and Mingle (strikes me odd)?

Folgy

Over 1 year now I have been trying to get anyone to join into the August 8th Serenade sailing with no avail. Even though there were up to 12 registered for the longest time ,there is now all of a sudden 18 registered. Not 'one' have I seen post for that sailing, yet the registration says that there are 18 persons now.. :confused:

LOL , I stupidly reposted my thread as it did not show on the boards. Now it is here :confused:

Talking about slowwwwwwwww

Oh and thankyou for the birthday wishes :D

In our experience, more people sign up for the M and M parties than actually show up. The main participants seem to be the people who post here and chat back and forth for weeks before sailing, so they sort of get to know each other a bit and then want to meet and chat in person. Then on the cruise you cross paths with these same friendly people and it enhances the overall fun of the cruise. Our group formed a slot tournament team, and trivia teams, etc and we had fun together. Some went on excursions together too. Often it takes a "take charge" leader-type person to get things going. And the participants' kids may want to do things together too. Jim

Archived