Liberty safety drill

flczr

My wife is very clausphobic, short of getting in front of line, any suggetions to make it easier?

When they call the Drill, wait about 10 minutes in your cabin, then head out, you will be the last ones to fall in and thats usually at the end of the row or the front row.

Fred

I use a electric scooter or walk with a cane plus have a mild problem with being in a crowd such as a muster drill. I just leave early and tell the person doing the drill that I can not be in the back and need to be on an end and they have never made me be in the crowd. I'm sure they would do the same for your wife. Just ask.:D

My wife is very clausphobic, short of getting in front of line, any suggetions to make it easier?

When we were on Liberty, the deck our muster was on wasn't so bad. No one was really sandwiched towards the back. There weren't but 3-4 lines of folks between the wall & the front, and everyone had plenty of room. Trick is, don't go early. Wait until they call for muster, then take your time, to get there. If necessary, you can always say excuse me, mind if we get up to the front, I'm very clausterphobic. Most people on a cruise are super nice, friendly & understanding, funny how everyone gets along so well on a trip like this, but when you come home, everyone isn't as open towards each other. If all else fails, you could always fart, :eek: everyone would move then:p Have a great time on your cruise:)

I use a electric scooter or walk with a cane plus have a mild problem with being in a crowd such as a muster drill. I just leave early and tell the person doing the drill that I can not be in the back and need to be on an end and they have never made me be in the crowd. I'm sure they would do the same for your wife. Just ask.:D

Hi, Do they know that you are in a Scooter??? and if so do they send you to a specific Deck where you do not have to climb stairs?

Fred

If all else fails, you could always fart, :eek: everyone would move then:p

Please dont Fart !!! This will only delay your ships departure because depending of the intensity of the Fart, it could disrupt major electrical life saving equipment and could cause people to jump over the side. :D

Fred

Please dont Fart !!! This will only delay your ships departure because depending of the intensity of the Fart, it could disrupt major electrical life saving equipment and could cause people to jump over the side. :D

Fred

At least they wouldn't be naked ..........intoxicated maybe, but not naked:p

I am also clausphobic, I usually tell the muster drill staff member and they put me on the front row and I do not have to wear the life jacket.:)

Ahhhh, now we know where the name "bubbles" came from. I'm assuming the number after is how you keep track? :D

:eek: That's not how I got that name!! It had to do with a hotel room and a bubble bath,:o but that's another story:p but I'll admit, that was funny.......you got me on that one, roflmao:p

hey, how'd you get that little dude with the cup up there? I want one:confused:

I have a number of smilies stored on a picture hosting site. I just copy/paste lines of text between image brackets to have the smilie appear in the post. If you're a PC user there's a great smilie browser called emotipad that stores your smilies for you.

sandybeach.gif

I have a number of smilies stored on a picture hosting site. I just copy/paste lines of text between image brackets to have the smilie appear in the post. If you're a PC user there's a great smilie browser called emotipad that stores your smilies for you.

sandybeach.gif

ok, i'm not that computer literate, ya lost me:(

When They Call For The Muster Drill Dont Go Immediately. They Will Make Like 3 "final Calls" For It. On Like The Third One You Hear Head To Your Muster Location On Your Life Jacket. You Guys Should Be Arriving Just In Time To Hear The Run Down And Arriving Right In The Front Row. If You Really Dont Want To Go, Just Hide In Your Bathroom! ;) Wait A Minute, That Doenst Really Help With The Clostriphobia (sp?) Issue....good Luck

Archived