Anyone know who the DC on Liberty is?

Liv2kruz

Thanks Kathy! Did you enjoy him as a CD? We have always had some pretty fun ones.....and then their were those who kinda found a way to get on your nerves!!

Not that this will either make or break my cruise, it just makes it more enjoyable to have a fun & bousterous one if we could please:D

We've cruised with Todd twice - on Conquest in 2005 and Liberty this past February. CDs don't make or break my cruise either, but we thought Todd was the best of the CDs we've seen to date. He's funny, not too intrusive with the announcements, and gets out with the passengers at night. (On Conquest they had a screening of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and the next day lots of people were talking about his "Frank-n-Furter" costume!) He also did a great job on our Conquest cruise with arranging activities for a very changed schedule - thanks to Hurricane Dennis we skipped Grand Cayman, arrived at Cozumel the night before scheduled, and returned back to port a day late. The two unexpected sea days were a lot of fun. I think you'll enjoy sailing with him.

Archived