NCL Sea category question

ArkansasFish

I have been searching and searching for any pictures of the Superior Inside II cabins on the NCL Sea.
It seems that since there are only 4 total cabins in this category that are the larger size, no-body has any pictures of them!!
All places when displaying a picture display the smaller rooms.
So my question is, what is the difference between super inside I and the smaller-super insides II? Both decriptions are identical.

Well, I don't have a photo of that exact room, but we stayed in room 6040 on the Promenade Deck and our friends were in room 6102 on the same deck. I think it was the same as what you're looking for and theirs was just like ours except we had a window and they didn't. If you have an NCL book with the Sea in it (which I'm sure you do) there is a picture of the Superior Oceanview Stateroom. The Superior Inside Stateroom looks just like it, but without the window.

Something else I was impressed with on this ship was the amount of storage space. We had lots of it. We dive and brought all of our gear except our tanks. We were able to stow it all away.

If you click on the link to my photos at the bottom of this post, you will find our photos from our cruise on the NCL Sea. I think they have renovated it since our cruise. The ship is small, but it was our first time to ever cruise and we loved it! We didn't know any different. We are about to go on our second cruise and we are sailing on Carnival's Glory which is over 2x as big. I'm afraid we are going to get lost.

I hope this helps. Just remember, you don't spend much time in the room anyway. I hope you have a great time, and here's my opinion, don't go to Xcaret in Cancun. It's not worth the price.

• 4 weeks later...
These rooms we booked appear to be twice the size of the 6040 room.
Was there 4 beds in that room or a couch? Do you know how many sqaure feet there was? So many of the pictures of the rooms are wrong!! One even showed a picture of a balcony on an inside room.

Archived