First time cruise

I am going on the Carnival Destiny on August 5th out of San Juan for my honeymoon. We have been looking at the shore Excursions and are interested in going on the "Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza" from St. Lucia. Has anyone been on this excursion? Any information you can give me about the excursion would be great.

Hi Chocoholic-

Go back to the main page of the boards....scroll down and there is a lot of info on each of the ports of call with specific discussions related to excursions. Click on St. Lucia and then do a search for your pirate excursion. There are so many places to look on these boards, it's a wonder any of us find anything! hehehehe

Good luck and enjoy your trip!:)

:confused:

Your best bet is to check out the Port of Call section of the forums and look at St. Lucia. There should be plenty of reviews on that stop.

Thanks! If it seems that I do not know what I'm doing then that is exactly the truth. I am meandering around the website and trying to learn how to use it, I am not even sure what I am supposed to put in the Title section of the reply and I do not know how to reply so I just clicked on "Quote" so please forgive if this is not the correct way to reply.

Archived