Interactive TV On the QM2

Norkie

Is it safe to assume that the televisons in the staterooms are similar to the systems in better hotels? For example, are there second run movies, cable channels and a series of guest services? Can we use it to access our account on an up-to-date basis? Not a big deal, but I was wondering....

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;10;17;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Royal Med on the QM2 10/17

I just returned from the Tandem Crossing with a side trip to Paris. The interactive tv was pretty cool. I didn't use all of it, but I did send and received a few e-mails @ $1.50 a shot. Can view it to see your account. Can pre order breakfast, and the music was great. The movies I thought were a little dated, uptodate ones were shown in Illuminations. Your standard bow cam is included. Can view menus. Plus alot of other things. I think the QM2 has the best interactive tv I've seen on a passenger ship(notice I didn't say cruise ship)

All in all, the QM2 is now my favorite ship. It has the style and the prestige that's just right icon_biggrin.gif

J.P.

Archived