Need help with a few things

jjgreg113

hello. I know for sure we were planning on going to Mr X Shiggidty shack. It just looks like a fun place we would like. We are not sure if it's better to take a taxi there or a water taxi. That is my first question.

My second question is I was just reading about the Circus and that sounds like a cool place to to stop by and check out.

I guess I am confused. If we take a regualr taxi back, is that on the way to the cruise ship? Also, if we get dropped off at the circus then how far is it to get back to the ship, is it walkable?

Oh yeah, one more stupid question, if I tell the cab driver the circus, will they know where I mean?

I guess Im just trying to decide if its on the way our ship or out of the way....

Thanks so much. We leave next week and Im trying to get all this last minute info.

Take a water taxi to Shiggity Shack & arrange for a regular taxi back to the Circus, it is about 500-600 yards from the Circus to the pier. The driver will know where the circus is, there is a taxi stand there.

hello. I know for sure we were planning on going to Mr X Shiggidty shack. It just looks like a fun place we would like. We are not sure if it's better to take a taxi there or a water taxi. That is my first question.

My second question is I was just reading about the Circus and that sounds like a cool place to to stop by and check out.

I guess I am confused. If we take a regualr taxi back, is that on the way to the cruise ship? Also, if we get dropped off at the circus then how far is it to get back to the ship, is it walkable?

Oh yeah, one more stupid question, if I tell the cab driver the circus, will they know where I mean?

I guess Im just trying to decide if its on the way our ship or out of the way....

Thanks so much. We leave next week and Im trying to get all this last minute info.

You can take a water taxi or regular taxi to The Shiggidy Shack. The Circus is walking distance to Port Zante. Stop by Island Hopper for souveniors, etc.

Everyone on the island knows where The Circus is. :)

Have a great time in St. Kitts!

Archived