internet charges

ciska40

We're booked for a B Class Verandah on Statendam. I'm assuming that you have to buy one of the internet packages if you want to get on-line. Do you know if that is the case if you book a suite? We booked a Grand Suite for our upcoming RCL cruise and you get free internet access in the Concierge Lounge. Anybody know what the story is with HAL?

Mark

3363 on the Volendam and you were able to pick up the wifi? Wow! I certainly wouldn't have expected any reception there!

I just got off the Volendam yesterday and in my cabin 3402 (even further from the official hotspots) was able to connect at any time - to my surprise. However, I fell in love with the Explorations Cafe and usually signed on from there.

I had the 100 minutes for $55 package. There were various promotions on various days, but no Mariner discount on this particular cruise.

We're booked for a B Class Verandah on Statendam. I'm assuming that you have to buy one of the internet packages if you want to get on-line. Do you know if that is the case if you book a suite? We booked a Grand Suite for our upcoming RCL cruise and you get free internet access in the Concierge Lounge. Anybody know what the story is with HAL?

Mark

There is no free internet for Suite guest on HAL ship. We are always in an "S" and we (almost) always buy an internet package. A few cruises we have chosen to totally tune out and have not even checked e-mail our whole cruise. It was heavenly. :)

We're booked for a B Class Verandah on Statendam. I'm assuming that you have to buy one of the internet packages if you want to get on-line.
You don't have to buy a package of 100 or 250 minutes, if that's what you mean. You can pay $0.75/minute (after the $3.95 sign-up charge), so if you expect to use less than 73 minutes that would be the cheaper route.

Archived