CHOP'S is it worth the cover charge?

I can not say this about most restaurants, but they do not have a bad item on the menu! Make sure to have the calorie free deserts....:D

Worth every Penny!

I couldn't agree more-except that there were no calories free desserts on the menu any time I have eaten there ;)

My husband and I ate at Chops and Portofino's. We enjoyed Chops the most and thought the steaks were to die for. Don't miss the Mud Pie. It was like heaven. If you don't have room, have them wrap it up and take it to go. We went to Portofino's for the Murder Mystery Dinner. We really enjoyed it, but since it was a set menu, we didn't get to experience the italian food that they offer on the regular menu. You can't go wrong with either of them, but I would highly recommend Chop's for your anniversary dinner.

My DH and I ate at Chops on the Radiance, for our Anniversary! The service was wonderful and the food was incredible. The filet is like butter! OMG, I'm salivating, as I type. You will have a wonderful time. It's the best, cheapest anniversary meal you'll ever have! Enjoy and congratulations! ~ LL

We've eaten at both, but on Radiance last fall we enjoyed Portofino's more than Chops. The steak in Portofino's was actually better than in Chops. And the tiramisu is to die for.

Which ever you decide be prepared for a 2-1/2 to 3 hour dining experience. It is truly amazing.

I was alway happy just eating in the normal dining room without spending extra on dinner, however, on one cruise we won two free dinner tickets for Portifinos. Now I am hooked, we have to go at least once during the cruise.

we have done both and chops wins...both were excellent but chops was just a little bit better...the braised bar bq lamb shank was outstanding...meat just feel off the bone...and the desserts...we went to heaven they were sooooooo good...well worth every penny of the $20.00...

I would go to Portofino every time before I went to Chops. The pasta with mushroom mascarpone sauce is wonderful. The filet mignon is the best I have had even in steak houses such as Ruth's Chris.

If you do a search I am sure you will find the menues. I don't have them or I would be glad to share them with you. You won't go wrong with either, but Portofino is my favorite.

Enjoy!!!

Katie

I would go to Portofino every time before I went to Chops. The pasta with mushroom mascarpone sauce is wonderful. The filet mignon is the best I have had even in steak houses such as Ruth's Chris.

Katie

Opposite for us, we prefer Chops. I guess the OP is just going to have to try both :D :D

###

Archived