Carnival Miracle abandons ship

BB5953

This has nothing to do with the cruise line. It is another example of someone doing something stupid....I agree with springtxbill, probably never get caught. This could have been much worse, no one was injured.

Sounds like youth, stupidity, booze and a microphone all came together at one point...another example of a fun night on a "fun ship". Just about time for Carnival to have it's annual "a drunk jumped overboard" festivities...fun, fun, fun!!!

Personally, if I were a passenger on that ship...I would be holding the cruiseline (Carnival) responsible.

Access to the Public Address System needs to be secure. Period. This is exactly the reason why.

Many people could have been hurt. People fall. Heartattacks happen. etc....

Yes, the individual should be punished. But, as a passenger...I would be upset with the cruiseline.

There you go....those are my thoughts! :)

It's really a shame that you have to pad lock, dead bolt and guard EVERYTHING just to protect yourself from the BONEHEADS of the world...who is at fault?? Bonehead 95%, Carnival 5%. Sober him up, then lock him up!!! If he's under 18, lock the parents up too!!

How is this event any worse than this one?

Nov 02 - Celebrity: Two crew members (a plumber and an air conditioning technician) arrested for sexual assaulting and battering and female youth counselor.

The announcement was made from the Maitre'd station

This is really an apples an oranges argument liv.

Of course, the sexual assault is a terrible thing.

Of course, the PA announcement is a terrible thing.

They just are not the same thing.

The two crew assaulted one person. They need to punished accordingly.

The idiot on the PA announcement interfered with the safety of every passenger and crewmember on board that ship. He needs to be punished accordingly.

Unfortunately, he probably won't. Even if they catch him.

Does Carnival bear any responsibility in this incident. Of course. But as someone else mentioned, probably about 5% of the blame. Don't kid yourselves that this could not have happened on any other cruiseline, it could. (It just seems to be that most of these "idiot" incidents occur on Carnival).

How is this event any worse than this one?

Nov 02 - Celebrity: Two crew members (a plumber and an air conditioning technician) arrested for sexual assaulting and battering and female youth counselor.

The announcement was made from the Maitre'd station

Archived