Cruise to Nowhere Questions

sha88

Hi, all. I tried to do a search on this, but couldn't get the search function to work. I booked a cabin on Carnival Victory's cruise to nowhere out of Norfolk and had a couple of questions.

Will they have shows on Saturday and Sunday night and are either of these nights formal. Never sailed Carnival before, so wasn't sure if they had formal like RCCL does.

Thanks for any info!

Yes, they will have both their big production shows, one each night. Formal? Well, I don't think half the passengers realized there would be a formal night, but there is...the second night.

Yes, they will have both their big production shows, one each night. Formal? Well, I don't think half the passengers realized there would be a formal night, but there is...the second night.

Thanks, Cotton! Glad I asked because I thought on a 2 day cruise, there probably wouldn't have a formal night, but that's okay, I really like formal nights! Unlike my husband! But he goes along!;) Glad to hear that they also have the shows. Thanks again.

Woo hoo! You get to check out the new cruise terminal! It is finally finished.

You should include that in your review when you get back.

Hi, Ron in VA. I didn't know it was a new cruise terminal, so excited about seeing that in June. I believe Royal's Empress will also be cruising out of that port soon, but not for long :(

Archived