Brand of Champagne

MLBFan24

I guess calling someone a party pooper does qualify as a personal attack and if anyone was offended by my remarks I am deeply sorry. (there, I feel a lot better already). I guess I was just amazed that someone would attack this bit of light fun as excessive or decadent given what cruising is all about. And that line about a years salary...well that was a beaut. Yes, I'm sure if well all pooled our cruise fares we could raise some third world country out of poverty but I just don't think that is about to happen. To attack this innocent bit of fluff as a waste is just a bit much, don't you think?

This is maybe a "scottish" thing that I felt that way--------I wasn't meaning to "attack" just passing a comment which in the "land of free speech" I thought I was allowed to do?

May be not though :o

This is maybe a "scottish" thing that I felt that way--------I wasn't meaning to "attack" just passing a comment which in the "land of free speech" I thought I was allowed to do?

May be not though :o

rathgael,

You are indeed entitled to comment and I admit my reply was a bit vitrolic and for that I apologize. Truce OK? I should have said that the champagne is not wasted, it is consumed by those in attendance. I also should have said that it is no more excessive or decadent than is cruising itself. Hopefully we can agree to disagree as that is what these boards are all about. Bon Voyage to all!

rathgael,

You are indeed entitled to comment and I admit my reply was a bit vitrolic and for that I apologize. Truce OK? I should have said that the champagne is not wasted, it is consumed by those in attendance. I also should have said that it is no more excessive or decadent than is cruising itself. Hopefully we can agree to disagree as that is what these boards are all about. Bon Voyage to all!

Indeed :)

Would look forward to a discussion with you if we ever meet on a Princess cruise.

I enjoy a good friendly discussion :)

Archived