Children at the Crown Grill

firebrat25

I will be cruising on the Crown in October, My wife and I are fans of the steak houses on board the ships. I am wondering if anyone knows whether or not children are allowed in the Crown grill and if so is there an age limit?

I don't know if the Crown Grill has different guidelines compared to specialty restaurants on other ships or not. As far as I am aware, Princess sets no age limit for their alternate dining spots. If you believe it will be a suitable experience for your children, there shouldn't be a problem. My apologies if I am incorrect in my assumption based on my experience on other ships.

Yes they are welcome, as far as I know there are no policies against any children in any of the dining rooms.

Like any other venue it would be great if they were not running loose all over the place or creating a disturbance.

We saw quite a few kids in there.

We thought they were some of the best meals we had on any Princess cruise. Enjoy! ;)

As far as I know, there's no restriction - but I also believe that the cover charge is the same - no discount for the kids. We also saw some kids in Sterlings on CB and they seemed to be doing fine.

We saw children in the Crown Grill when we were there but beware, it was a long dinner. Fantastic but long. We have a teen and preteen who loved it but I wouldn't want to do it with young ones.

We saw children in the Crown Grill when we were there but beware, it was a long dinner. Fantastic but long. We have a teen and preteen who loved it but I wouldn't want to do it with young ones.

I don't think it was near as long as Sabatinis. ;)

Archived