Bob NC

Does anyone know the layout of the different colored cabanas at HMC? Is one location better than another. I've heard turquoise is a good spot. What do you think?

Try a search of the HAL Boards.They discuss this topic extensively. There are posters who have links in their sigs with photos of the cabanas. They have built quite a few more since I studied them. When we were on the Zuiderdam in 2004 we chose the farthest one out - because we were all able-bodied and didn't have a problem getting back and forth to the restrooms or the buffet and thought the beach would be less crowded the farther out we got. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate and we had a sea day because it was too rough to tender. :( Someday I will get to HMC - I have heard and read that it is a beautiful beach.

My husband and I had planned on getting a cabana but decided to save our money. Glad we did because even though it was 90 degrees out when we were on HMC, the ocean breezed made it beautiful. We rented a clamshell for $20 and swam in the ocean most of the day. My husband is allergic to heat and he had no problems. But we also went in February, not sure how the breeze is closer to summer.

Archived