Rhapsody of the Seas Pictures

no:( I was under the assumption that we were sent a note with info regarding the meet and mingle. I thought about it the first couple of days then time flew by and before I knew it the cruise was over. Where was it and how was it?

Did you all have a good time? That was my 1st RC cruise and I have some pos. and a few neg. but, I still had a great time! Sad to be home...still feel the boat rocking as I type this!

I'm glad to hear that everyone had a great time. I love the Rhapsody and will be sad to see her go?

How was the ship holding up and how were the seas last week?

My wife and I finally splurged a little and got a GS and can't wait. I figured what the heck lets splurge and have some fun! :) Anyone else stay in the GS on Rhapsody?

Fan, we have stayed in a GS before and are doing so again in August. The bathroom alone will make your jaw drop. All marble and double sinks - huge room so you can both easily get ready at the same time. There is so much storage space we kept losing things. Full vanity area with a lighted mirror. Bathrobes and slippers provided - you keep the slippers but not the robes darn it.

I have been on this ship 3 times....getting ready to be the fourth on May 20, 2007. My son is graduating from high school so we have the Grande Suite! We have ordered the door and room decorations, chocolate covered strawberries and cake for a small gathering before we sail! yee-ha! nothing like 5 of us in the cabin.....hubby and myself with teenagers! We are so excited!

There are 9 of us total on this ship. I hear this suite is wonderful! I love this ship....too bad it is moving on shortly and won't be in Galveston!

Just back. Still unpacking.

Had a wonderful time. Pictures still in the camera. Will try to upload later this week. Ship is in great shape. The only negative I had was no towels at the pool at all. Had to ask every time to get a towel. Other than that no complaints.

Plenty of great food and a good variety.

Ask away.

Denise

I would be interested in seeing some recent photos as well. I'm very curious about the look of the windjammer and the solarium, as I understand that both were to be redone while in dry dock in February. You can find some older ones from me and others in the photo gallery at cruisemates.com

no:( I was under the assumption that we were sent a note with info regarding the meet and mingle. I thought about it the first couple of days then time flew by and before I knew it the cruise was over. Where was it and how was it?

Did you all have a good time? That was my 1st RC cruise and I have some pos. and a few neg. but, I still had a great time! Sad to be home...still feel the boat rocking as I type this!

The meeting was great, and was held on Monday at the Moonlight Bay (I believe) on the 6th floor. There was a nice turn out, and it was great putting faces with some of the names on board. This was also my first cruise, and am hooked. Today is my first day back at work, and it's rough.

I hate to hear that people are back at work from enjoying their cruise!! That makes me think about when I will have to come back! :( :(

How were the seas last week? I've always heard that they were a little more rough this time of year? Did you rock alot?

Hi Saints Fan! Hi Denise!- We had a great time and enjoyed meeting you. The crew abaord this ship is exceptional. - We got back yesterday-it was a two day drive for us-(what's up with the winter weather in TX?) - I am still rocking a little today. My whole family can't wait to go back on our next cruise- we're hooked. -BJP

Thanks Saint and Denise!

My wife and I are planning on renting an electric car in Key West and go cruising.. any ideas?

I'd love to hang in a few bars...but I want to make sure its safe and we can feel comfortable...suggestions? :)

Thanks!!

Thanks Saint and Denise!

My wife and I are planning on renting an electric car in Key West and go cruising.. any ideas?

I'd love to hang in a few bars...but I want to make sure its safe and we can feel comfortable...suggestions? :)

Thanks!!

Most of the bars in Key West are fine, and lots of Tourists.

Sloppy Joe's is an icon, really should check it out. Great live bands especially at night.

Margaritaville, touristy, but many like it, personally found it over priced and drinks weak.

there are so many!

You can walk almost everywhere. Parking is hard to come by so if you want to shop or browse around, the cars are rather a waste. Maybe someone that has rented one can give you more information. They look fun but I think there is so much to see just walking I would have to stop too much.. LOL

We have been in a Grand Suite once on the Rhapsody. As they have said it is worth the money if you can afford it. Large bathroom, lots of closet and drawer space, DVD player, and a huge balcony. They also give a few little extras things to boot.

Enjoy it. I had withdrawals when I went back to a Junior Suite on my next cruise.

u wouldn't believe the deal i got on this grand suite...has been booked for 9 mths.

the junior suite is now selling for about $1300 more than our grand suite!

we will have me and my hubby plus 3 teenagers in this thing! one will have a roll-a-way and everyone is fighting over it as they want to sleep on the balcony. BUT, i am the queen of the bunch and i may take it all week .....that will settle that! LOL

Archived