Someone's on the ball at RCI

I faxed in my C&A savings certificate for my Feb 08 AOS cruise on Thursday, April 5th. I was warned when I booked the night before that it could take several weeks before they applied it. Lo and behold I had an e-mail today with the new invoice showing the $150 savings from the C&A certificate. Color me impressed.

I faxed in my C&A savings certificate for my Feb 08 AOS cruise on Thursday, April 5th. I was warned when I booked the night before that it could take several weeks before they applied it. Lo and behold I had an e-mail today with the new invoice showing the $150 savings from the C&A certificate. Color me impressed.

In the last 6 mos. we've had them do an assignment for an upgrade and we've used a C&A certificate to book with. In both cases we found them to be pretty quick. Hope they keep it up. What do you bet some others will have an opposite story to tell?

So, someone is working there on Easter Sunday?

We always hear of problems with customer service. We've rarely had a problem. We do know that they occur. Thanks for telling us there is also good news. That seldom gets reported.

Rick

I had a $50 OBC to be used on any cruise by Dec. 31st. I won it on a scratch off card I got in the TGIFebruary promotion. I sent it in after I booked a 4 nighter on the Majesty coming up in may. Lo and behold I called the C & A Society and they confirmed they have added it to my account!!! Does anyone know of a way I can look @ my on board account to check and see if the credit is really there? Just curious? I booked the cruise on line.

Bike - If you booked through RCCL, go to My Cruises, choose the reservation, then choose View Full Summary Details. That should show you everything you need.

Pumbaamd - I like to call attention to the good customer service. I'm IN customer service and too often all you get are the complaints. I was very pleasantly surprised to find they were working on Easter. I've had nothing but positive experience with RCI customer service, especially C&A.

Bike - If you booked through RCCL, go to My Cruises, choose the reservation, then choose View Full Summary Details. That should show you everything you need.

Pumbaamd - I like to call attention to the good customer service. I'm IN customer service and too often all you get are the complaints. I was very pleasantly surprised to find they were working on Easter. I've had nothing but positive experience with RCI customer service, especially C&A.

Janice: Actually they show the booking discounts on the full summary as well as the excursions but not the OBC. If you call and ask C&A to look at your record they show them but they are part of your Seapass Account not the cabin reservation.:)

You are correct Priusproof,

I checked it out and no credit shows up on the full summary details. I even went into my sea pass account and checked and its not there either. Wife booked a scuba dive and it shows up in Full Summary Details under excursions. I guess I'll have to take their word for it? I have already gotten my cruise doc's and nothing is listed in there either? I know I have had OBC with Carnival before and they show it on your doc's when they arrive?

This is good to hear... first time to use one of these certificates...actually changed my booking for Feb. 08 after I found this one and compared prices... so will Fax it in tomorrow...

Thanks....

Are we on the same cruise in Feb..?

Michele

we booked our cruise next year on the explorer while on the granduer last month. after 2 weeks after we came home, i found the c and a coupon. i then paid off the cruise except for the $125. i was told they would not get to the coupon until later this year....lo and behold, 3 days later i checked the "balance" we had and it said "0"! so they do get to it quick!

Archived