Luggage tag help?

Ok, first off I admit being lazy! We always do guarantee cabins and I HATE filling out new luggage tags at the port (we usually cruise Carnival, but are cruising RCL in Sept) so I copied a Carnival one on stick on Avery labels. When I got to port all I had to do was write cabin number on, peel it off and stick it on the new colored tag. (Saved having a heat stroke out in the sun while trying to fill out 10 new tags!)

I have just found out we will be getting e-docs with no luggage tags, so I don't have a guide this time..........and was wondering if someone would supply me with the information needed from an old RCL luggage tag? Below is what I used from Carnival

From my Carnival tag

Name

Address

City-State-Zip

Phone

Sailing Date

Airline

Orig.Flight No.

Returning Flight No.

Cabin No.

One way to save time is to take some self-stick address labels and use them.

You can also make labels ahead of time with airline information.

Then you only need to fill in the Cabin #.

Sorry I don't have my old luggage tags, but I know this information was included.

You won´t get luggage tags with edocs but there will be an example luggage tag in your edocs. You can copy this to a sticker add your personal information ynd you are ready to go. I did this on my last cruise it was very easy. The example in your edocs even include the information about section where your luggage will be loaded which speeds up the process for the porters.

LadySpoilt, I actually have an RCI tag on my camera case at home. I'll post the info on tonight for you or IM you or something.

Okay, here we go.....well, you still might have to wing it because this is coming from our debarkation tags.

Ship

Sail Date

Name

Address

City/State

Phone

Airline/Flight #

Date of Flight Home

Hotel

For our Mariner ours show sail date, under that Name, across the end. Then on the longer end, perpendicular to the short end id blocks w: stateromm, then quadrant + D8+ aft, then block w/ just big MA. I', going to stick them on something. Don't guess we need the barcode on left side, do we?:confused:

i just recieved my docs for my mariner trip last week. i looked to see what info is on the luggage tag for embarkation. not much.

my name

the room number

the category of room (d 9)

where on the ship that room is located (aft)

and a two letter designation of the ship name (ma) for mariner

and the date of departure (05 sep04)

the day of week and departure port (sunpcn) sunday port canaveral

that's it. i don't know if more is needed for hand written tags

i know there's a lot more info needed for the debarkation tags

such as address phone etc. that's the one i always make labels for.

Archived