Ships with a waterslide?

I am just wondering what ship have waterslides for their pools.... I know my kids would love this, and though it wouldn't make or break my decision about where to go next time (though my savings account might make or break me :p ) it might help to guide me in one direction or another.

Thanks!

I am just wondering what ship have waterslides for their pools.... I know my kids would love this, and though it wouldn't make or break my decision about where to go next time (though my savings account might make or break me :p ) it might help to guide me in one direction or another.

Thanks!

All Carnival ships have Twister Waterslides.

I realized this may be a tecnicality, but Carnival Conquest has a water slide, but it does not slide into a pool. It has it's own chute of water. But the water slide is three decks high (climbing lots of stairs for each trip down....) but it's a great way to wear little ones out! And there is a minimum height requirement, but I don't know exactly what it is. I know DS barely made it.

I don't think they all have them, the older ships don't have them I'm pretty sure ( I just checked my old pictures from them) Like Imagination, Holiday etc. I have worked on 5 Carnival ships and the newer ones had them, Pride, Triumph etc.

No, they ALL have slides

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Camp_Carnival_Waterslide.aspx

Carnival's Twister waterslides that are on ships that run into a pool (Fantasy & Holiday class vessels) have a height requirement of 48” or 4 feet. This height is set by the manufacturer. It is set for the safety of the guest using the equipment.

Carnival's Twister waterslides that run off into itself (Destiny, Sprit, Conquest class vessels) have a height requirement of 42’ as they do not have a pool at the bottom to worry about.

I'm going to be on the Carnival Miracle in May, and was sooo excited when I realized they had a waterslide. This is one that doesn't go into the pool, though...but I think I like that better anyway.

Adults can go on these waterslides, too, right?

Archived