Parents & kids in next cabin question

Jante

Our travel agent put me in one rm with DD & DH in other rm with DD so each cabin would have an adult. How/when do we straighten this out so cabin keys/sail & sign cards work right? Do I ask them to change this before we board or after at the purser's desk?

You have to have an adult in each cabin as far as the booking process is concerned. Where everyone sleeps is up to you and the cruise lines once on-board generally don't mind if the kids are in a cabin next to you. The real question is what difference does it make about the sign and sail cards. Unless your children who I assume are minors are independently wealthy I would assume you would be paying for there charges anyway. You can have the 2 accounts linked at the pursers office.:confused::confused:

You can also have the kids cards turned off- they are gonna need them to get on and off the ship so dont misplace them. If you will need extra keys jsut head to the pursers desk and get keys. this stuff is done all the time. I have often wodered why the cruise lines even bother doing it this way.

Archived