Dune Buggy/Jeep Excursion

travgurl

i need help to finally decide whether to go on a jeep or dune buggy excursion in Cozumel. What company should I book with? I have an 18 year who would like to drive. I will nee 2 vechicles. Please advise.

Thanks

i need help to finally decide whether to go on a jeep or dune buggy excursion in Cozumel. What company should I book with? I have an 18 year who would like to drive. I will nee 2 vechicles. Please advise.

Thanks

You could try Cozumel Insider they are a local provider. Here is a link..:)

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Buggy?From=Adventure

We did this Dune Buggy and had a blast. When we got to the private beach area there were Jeeps coming in as we were leaving. So I think they all basically do the same things,the only difference is the vehicle. I sat in the back of the Dune Buggy and had the wind in my hair... loved it! Words of advice!! Make sure you are wearing sunblock!!:eek:

We loved the dune buggy excursion, haven't done the jeep tour. I think they do about the same thing. I'd check to be sure that the 18-year-old can drive either one--I'm not sure what the restrictions might be, if any.

Basically it boils down to whether you would rather drive/ride in a dune buggy or a jeep.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived