Just Off Destiny 4-1 thru 4-8

WalS

I will make this brief and then come back with a full review. Everything considered, this was a great overall cruise experience. It wasn't perfect, nothing is. The ports for the most part were all wonderful, Antigua being our favorite (Dickinson Bay). The ship was in fine condition, dining room food ok to good, buffet average, (however the Asian Happy Valley was pretty good). Staff was great, room was awesome (cat 12 suite).

We spent 4 day pre cruise at the Embassy Suites in Isla Verde, near the airport. Let me know if you would like to know about that.

I would recommend this cruise to anyone, jump on the itenarary while you can, it is changing next year. For the money, this was hard to beat. Everyone traveling on the Destiny this year has something to look forward to.

Looking forward to more on your trip, we go in October.

I am having a hard time planning Antigua and Barbados (tours are expensive!) so interested in what you liked about Antigua.

Also interested to know what time you arrived to board and how long it took, and likewise for disembarcation.

your food review sounds about right... what I'd expect!

What is the status of the old topless deck? Adults only sign up? Kids present? Was the screen still up on the rail?

Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for any info for us upcoming adult sunbathers:)

The sign was still up, the screen was on the rail, didn't go up there but I definately noticed it.

Looking forward to more on your trip, we go in October.

I am having a hard time planning Antigua and Barbados (tours are expensive!) so interested in what you liked about Antigua.

Also interested to know what time you arrived to board and how long it took, and likewise for disembarcation.

your food review sounds about right... what I'd expect!

Wals review is posted here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=533388

Archived