Upgrade? How?

Lau92080

Myself and my fiance will be sailing on the POH Sept.3 for our honeymoon, we already have a mini-suite. How can we upgrade this room? I also have the Platinum master card for NCL, does that count towards upgrades? Any help would be greatly appreciated since I don't know how to go about doing any of this!:confused:

Did you book with a TA or direct with NCL. You can contact who ever you booked with and ask them directly. You can also wait for a call from the upgrade fairly. Only once for us in 4 cruises. Though too expensive for the up-sell. Since you are in a min-suite, the upgrade will most likely be an upsell offer and not a free upgrage. The normal cost difference is quite a bit going to a suite. There is room for bargaining depending on the date of the cruise and how booked the ship is. Good luck, The Mini-suite is great anyway. Because of all the stops, you won't be in your room except for sleeping and ......:)

Did you book with a TA or direct with NCL. You can contact who ever you booked with and ask them directly. You can also wait for a call from the upgrade fairly. Only once for us in 4 cruises. Though too expensive for the up-sell. Since you are in a min-suite, the upgrade will most likely be an upsell offer and not a free upgrage. The normal cost difference is quite a bit going to a suite. There is room for bargaining depending on the date of the cruise and how booked the ship is. Good luck, The Mini-suite is great anyway. Because of all the stops, you won't be in your room except for sleeping and ......:)

Nice stopping point Cruzin Tom:eek: .

Archived