mariner of the sea

I haven't seen any pictures of your cabin. My reason for posting is to have you join our Meet N Mingle for your cruise. We have a good group of people and it seems like our meeting will be fun. Please join us on the roll-call.

Katie

I'll have to see where our photos are stored, but in the mean time I can tell you that we love this cabin, we've been in it a few times and it is our very favorite on the Mariner, center hump, great views, near elevators and has never been noisy, you might even get Rohan for your steward! Besides the perfect location, ths cabin is very nice inside, and you will be in there just after dry dock, hmmm can I come along with you ;) You're gonna love it, ask away if you have any specific questions. We will be in the neighboring cabin on June 3rd, would have grabbed 1320 if it had been available!

I'll have to see where our photos are stored, but in the mean time I can tell you that we love this cabin, we've been in it a few times and it is our very favorite on the Mariner, center hump, great views, near elevators and has never been noisy, you might even get Rohan for your steward! Besides the perfect location, ths cabin is very nice inside, and you will be in there just after dry dock, hmmm can I come along with you ;) You're gonna love it, ask away if you have any specific questions. We will be in the neighboring cabin on June 3rd, would have grabbed 1320 if it had been available!

We'll "second" this opinion on all counts. Had this cabin twice. We did have some minor issues with kids ringing the doorbell.

Unfortunately, Rohan was on vacation the second time - he was the best steward we'd ever had!! Rohan rocks.

Archived