accessible suites

We're looking to book a RC cruise to the Caribbean for April 08 and will be looking for an accessible suite that can hold 2 adults and 5 children. Any ideas?

perhaps a handicapped junior suite and an adjoining balcony? RC doesn't have larger suites for the disabled. Call RCL and be specific what you need in the handicapped suite. If it's a wider door (for the wheelchair) my understanding is that the largest suite available is a Junior.

Hello Dee, great that you have graduated to the class of help and advice; isn't it amazing how fast and how much we learn from these boards. Unfortunately the JS we had and that you have has no adjoining balcony cabin; I mean there is no door between the JS and the balcony cabin forward of it. But if they can settle for the cabin next door by going out in the hallway it should work. The JS, as you know, has 2 beds which can be made as one, but the only other thing is that sofa bed which is very confining and uncomfortable. I saw someone else with a posting asking if 4 people could sleep there and I said no way unless 2 were small children; even if you could get a rollaway in there it would be very uncomfortable:)

Archived