millenium cabin 6004

marvelous M

In January, through the Panama Canal, we were in cabin 6003 on Summit and completely enjoyed it. It was certainly larger than some of the balcony cabins we looked at on the same deck. We had an apartment sized sofa rather than a love seat and there was a lot of walk a round space.

We had expected a window but it had a porthole and is recessed somewhat so that you have some reduced peripheral view. We had a day of rough weather and were not bothered at all by motion. The only complaint was the noise (like the Hammer of Thor) and we were told that was from the waves hitting the bow. It was rough enough that we had some water hitting our porthole. Except for the banging noise we loved this cabin. There was room enough for a cocktail party.

It is a long walk to your cabin from the dining room - you can use this to walk off some calories after dinner!;) There were times that roller skates would have been nice. With a room this far forward, you have very little traffic in the hall so it is a quiet location.

I hope others will post their impressions but we would not hesitate to book this cabin again.

Sandy

Thank you ! I was told that this cabin has a large window and a huge bathroom which is nice compared to a regular cabin. I hope Med. sea is nice and calm!!!! They offered us cabin 6008 or cabin 3012 on another deck lower but I opted for the room!

• 2 years later...
In January, through the Panama Canal, we were in cabin 6003 on Summit and completely enjoyed it. It was certainly larger than some of the balcony cabins we looked at on the same deck. We had an apartment sized sofa rather than a love seat and there was a lot of walk a round space.

We had expected a window but it had a porthole and is recessed somewhat so that you have some reduced peripheral view. We had a day of rough weather and were not bothered at all by motion. The only complaint was the noise (like the Hammer of Thor) and we were told that was from the waves hitting the bow. It was rough enough that we had some water hitting our porthole. Except for the banging noise we loved this cabin. There was room enough for a cocktail party.

It is a long walk to your cabin from the dining room - you can use this to walk off some calories after dinner!;) There were times that roller skates would have been nice. With a room this far forward, you have very little traffic in the hall so it is a quiet location.

I hope others will post their impressions but we would not hesitate to book this cabin again.

Sandy

Thanks for this - We are booked in 6003 on the Millenium this March!

Archived