Is Coco Loco actually a "Drink of the Day"???

Or is it just one of the drinks that is offered on the ship? Do the drink of the days change according to the itinerary of the ship. I am sailing on Rhapsody and am wondering what kind of Drink of the Day's they will have.:D Thanks for your help!!:p

It is a drink of the day, especially if you are at Coco Cay!:)

I personally like the Mango Tango as the drink of the day.:D

But if my itinerary doesn't have Coco Cay, is it still a drink of the day? The Mango Tango sounds delish!!:D

Coco Loco was offered as "drink of the day" when we were actually on Coco Cay in the Bahamas. It is my Favorite RCI drink. That was the only time I can remember it as drink of the day. I always order it on the ship anyway. Everytime we have sailed, the drinks have been a little different. Another great one was the "Love Boat". Have Fun

It is a drink of the day, especially if you are at Coco Cay!:)

I personally like the Mango Tango as the drink of the day.:D

It is the drink of the day if you are at Coco Cay. It is often also the drink of the day if you were supposed to go to Coco Cay and the weather stopped you from going. Look up a cruise compass on Cruise dailies and you can find this out for yourself. Good drinking :D

I had the cup as well and used it at work to hold water and soda. Then at a previous employer, I returned to my desk one day to find it missing. What happened is that trash person removed it from my desk thinking it was garbage (how I don't know, since it was at the back of my cubicle desk). Needless to say, the housekeeping office got an earful from me about removing things from my desk that are not in the trash can.:mad:

I guess I will have to take another cruise so that I can get another cup.

Archived