Help! My Husband Really Screwed Up!

buffetmaniac

I was in Roatan this week and bought a huge beautifully wooden mahogany bowl with 6 smaller ones and utensils for $30. I packed the bowls in one of our bags to carry on. But at the airport my dear husband dropped the bag. :( When I got home the large bowl is broken with 2 large chunks and 4 small ones. :mad: I don't know if I can get it fixed and I just loved it so much. So I was wondering if anyone could help me. If anyone who is going to Roatan in the next couple of week could pick one up for me I would be so thankful. I would be glad to send a picture of the bowl and pay for the shipping and the inconvenience of bringing it back. I think you could just buy the bowl or If I had to buy the whole set I would do that as well. I bought it from the first set of shops off the ship. It's like a small shopping market, with everyone selling almost the same stuff. If anyone could help me out please email me at jawalters@atlanticbb.net.

Thanks in advance.

Archived