Emerald Ship Can't Wait

curiser2

Check on the Roll Call board to see if one has been started for your cruise yet. If not, you can get one going. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Forum Jump and click on Princess roll calls. We sail on January 15th and have had a very active roll call for months.

I can't wait either!!!

Hello to all cruisers, MY dh and I have booked a minsuite on the Emerald :D to the Eastern Caribbean in March of 2008 can't wait any one out there going at that time?

My DH and I booked a minisuite (Emerald deck) back in January. :D We're sailing March 25th - when do you sail?

I do know that the minisuites have bathtubs ;) . Ours is on the starboard side, furthest away from the dance floor under the Emerald deck. I did take a look at some minisuite pics on Webshots - just search the sister ship Crown Princess.

This is our first cruise on Princess.

Hi we too are cruising March 25,2008 can't wait we booked back in Nov of 2006. Soo excited had the trip 1/2 paid for before we left for our cruise in Feb. 2007

We need to start a roll call. I haven't seen one yet.

We are joining some friends that we met on a European cruise last Sept. I can't wait!

Archived