Costa Marina August 5,2007

atobols

I booked the Marina Greek Islands cruise for August. I did some basic research before booking, but as I do a little more in depth research I'm getting confused. I read that the ship was marketed for Germany, but I found the cruise on American websites. Does anyone know if they have pulled this from the German market? Has anyone been on this ship recently and can give me some information about it?:confused:

We took a thirty-two day cruise on the Costa Marina and hated to get off at the end. We went for the exotic locations and were a little disappointed in that regard; the Indian Ocean looks a lot like the Atlantic or the Pacific. But the shipboard experience was much, much better than we expected on a relatively economical cruise. (We like smaller ships without specialty restaurants and balconies, so luxury lovers might find fault where we did not.) We had all the delicious food we could eat and the service in the dining room and our cabin could not have been better except for the room service ice delivery, which was almost always late. Order it at least a half hour before you think you'll need it. (The ice lady was so beautiful that I easily forgave her tardiness.) If you have any more specific questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived