Catchy slogan for a group cruise

newaddiction

Hey all you creative people (and smart alleck people) - we are going on a group cruise in September aboard Carnival Pride to Mexican Riviera. We are getting professional T-shirts made and we need a catchy slogan or remark for the shirt.

The front says A______(our friend's travel agency) Group Cruise 2004 Mexican Riviera. Then we'll have a graphic of a cruise ship.

The catchy phrase will go on the front.

We're in our 20's and 30's love to party and have a fun sense of humor, just to give you an idea.

Thanks for any help!

Sorry, can't help too much with yours, but we'll be cruising the Panama Canal in February and our t-shirts are going to read "Doin' The Ditch". This came about after telling an elderly relative of mine that we were going on another cruise, this time to the Panama Canal, she screwed up her face and said "What do you want to see that old ditch for?" We all thought it was a cute saying and now all of us are referring to the trip as the "Ditch Cruise".

I'll keep watch to see what other cc'ers might have in mind for yours. Good luck, and have a great trip!

Smooth Sailing :) :) :)

• 2 months later...

We have al large group from Louisiana going on the Elation, and since we're from Cajun Country we made our shirts reflect that. to see the design of our shirts and door decorations go to picturetrail.com/cgdaigle look in the cruise folder. the back of the shirt couldn't fit when we scanned it and the pics are in black and white for now. when I get the shirts it will be in color and I will post pics:)

We have al large group from Louisiana going on the Elation, and since we're from Cajun Country we made our shirts reflect that. to see the design of our shirts and door decorations go to picturetrail.com/cgdaigle look in the cruise folder. the back of the shirt couldn't fit when we scanned it and the pics are in black and white for now. when I get the shirts it will be in color and I will post pics:)

I love them! Did you create those pictures? I want to see when they are done! Help me come up with some creative ideas for us! :)

one of our friends works at a t-shirt place, we told her we wanted the foo foo drink glass, the ship name, crazy cajun cruisers and she designed the shirt. the door signs I just downloaded pics of cajun stuff and used print shop to put it on a sheet. my printer can take the picture and print it out poster size on 4 sheets.

I'm not familiar with stuff from your area, but that would be the best thing to use to be original. either local schools mascots or things your area is known for, like crafts, crops, landscape....whatever is unique to your area. we are lucky that we have a unique culture....and we like to PARTY!!

Christine:cool:

Archived