Jewel is coming back to Boston

Royal Jewel is coming back to Boston in 2008. So happy! Can't wait to book.

I hope this is not the same tease that the RCCl did to us last year. They let us book the crusie, then they canceled it. Left us very disappointed.

Nooooooooooo, when??? :eek: I've been waiting for weeks to plan our spring break cruise on the Jewel! Please tell me its after April? So far they only have dates through 3/22. I dont want to have to pay for airfare since we can just drive to port, so I hope they dont take her away too soon. :(

I'm already booked on the 10/4/2008 Canada/NE cruise! Switched my Vision booking (which originally was a Jewel 2007 Canada/NE booking) back to the Jewel. Got the same cabin I had originally booked for this year before the cruise was pulled out from under our feet! The price has gone up and it's one less port than when we did it in 2004, but hey, it's out of Boston and that's what's important to us. We do not want to sail out of NY or NJ if we don't have to.

Hi Emilygrace,

I remember last year disappointments. I asked RCCL if the Jewel going Caribbean after finishing NE/Canada, they said it has not be finalized yet.

I hope they will do Boston round trip to Carib or repo. I am like you, don't want to go out of NY or NJ. Boston is ideal for us.

We are waiting on the repo...........it has to go somewhere after a few weeks in New England. We hope it is similar to last years repo.........now just waiting...........especially the price.:)

Hi Isabella,

We sailed on the 9 night repo in 2004 and LOVED it. We also were booked on the 2007 repo when it was cancelled last summer.

I've been checking several times every day to see if the repo has been added.

crossing my fingers it will be soon....

happy sailing,

Wendy

I don't have the time to check about the repo. so could someone here please let me know when it has been posted on RCCl's website? We live in NH and I am so excited to sail out of Boston. We have not done it before. I would love to go from Boston to somewhere warm!

I don't have the time to check about the repo. so could someone here please let me know when it has been posted on RCCl's website? We live in NH and I am so excited to sail out of Boston. We have not done it before. I would love to go from Boston to somewhere warm!

I just noticed the jewel out of boston the other day also.

sorry to say, it's not to a warm climate but New England/Canada in the fall. The foliage is gorgeous.

I will be checking every day for any round trip or repo from Boston. And I already asked my TA to reserve a cabin the minute they open up. He said he will watch for it . He usually gets a block of cabins. Hope we will sail next year from Boston.

Keep cruising.............

To all you Jewel Lovers...The Jewel is now taking reservations for Oct. 28 2008..it's a ten day..not like last years 12 day repo out of Boston and her final destination will be Miami..not Fort Lauderdale I loved last years trip..had my reservations for a GS cancelled for this year....but The Early Haskell got the Beaver...Cabin 1554 GS Hump Suite! ....To all you Jewel lovers..........There Back!!!!!:p

which was the same cabin I had booked for the 07 repo before it was cancelled last summer.

just a little bummed that this repo is down to 10 nights instead of 12- and no bermuda.

Still psyched to be sailing out of boston though!

Come on board...

Wendy

Just booked the 8 Sept 2008 Westbound Transatlantic; Harwich to Boston!!!! We were on the Jewel last September for a New England/Canada cruise and had a D1 hump cabin on deck 9. This time I was able to book 9256, D1 Aft. I am totally bouncing off the walls. The Jewel is my favorite ship!

Sandy

The repo from Boston to Miami will depart Boston on October 28, 2008. We will be on it with friends eager to spend yet another Halloween on this beautiful ship. Nice itinerary (even though it skips Bermuda): San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Aruba and Miami. Nice mix of ports and sea days.

Isn't it wonderful?!!!!

Two days at sea, the Eastern Caribbean and on to.... ARUBA!!!!! Then up to Miami. SWEET! The airfare from Miami back to hometown Boston pricing is Not Bad!

I love the Jewel of the Seas. Those self leveling pool tables knock me out.

The repo from Boston to Miami will depart Boston on October 28, 2008. We will be on it with friends eager to spend yet another Halloween on this beautiful ship. Nice itinerary (even though it skips Bermuda): San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Aruba and Miami. Nice mix of ports and sea days.

For those of you that have booked this repo. what was the deposit amount? Is the deposit amount always the same per person or is the 3rd & 4th in each cabin cheaper? I want to book it but I am looking at our budget right now.

Thanks!

It's $900 per cabin ...... double, triple or quad.

And you will get DOUBLE Crown & Anchor Points!

You will? I thought it had to be 12 nights or longer. This is a ten nighter. That would be great. If it is $900 per cabin I might be booking soon. Yipeeeee!

Thanks everyone.

Archived