Dawn Cabins

joilee329

We're sailing on the Dawn in August booked in a cat BA (balcony). Would like to know if it is worth the extra money to book a cat AF or AG (mini suite). Is the cabin size that much of a difference between the two categories?(including balcony size). We've never been on the Dawn so it would be great to get some input from all of you that are familiar with the ship. Thanks!

A couple will find the regular cabins large enough. But I would book a mini suite for a group of 4 or 2 regular cabins. A mini suite provides a larger couch/bed and a full sized bathtub. Otherwise the conceirge service is the main difference.

For 2 people you willl have plenty of room in your balcony cabin. My parents with 1 daughter get a mini suite so she has the tie off room divider, larger love seat bed and just a little more room. Next cruise they are just getting the regular balcony. Have a great trip!!!!!

Thanks to both of you for your input......it is much appreciated. Since it is only my husband and myself I think we will stay with the regular balcony cabin. I called our TA and the difference in price is a bit too steep. The prices have really jumped since we first booked......must be due to the cancelled sailings.

Can't wait to sail......too many days to wait!!!!

Thanks again!!

Maybe you can take a BA guarantee and hope for the best?

But since it is just the 2 of you and it is a bit of a price difference, I would stick with the BA.

I was in the AG and I never met the concierge so that service was never utililized.

Enjoy your cruise!

I was in the AG and I never met the concierge so that service was never utililized.

Enjoy your cruise!

You made me laugh.. I was in an AE last month and only saw him once. :mad: I think Concierge service is over rated on the Dawn.

Pooh~ So true! We stayed in an AE last year and we saw Claudio a handful of times esp. on our way off : ) I am sure you know what I am saying....

but our butler was terrific!

Oh I know exactly what your saying! Unfortunatly for him, I kept walking;)

My Butler was great this time too.

Pooh....

Thanks for the link to the pictures.....gave me a good idea of cabin size. It makes a difference when you see someone actually standing in the cabin!! We will be staying in the BA and who knows.....maybe we'll get lucky and get an upgrade some time closer to sailing! If not....who cares!!!! I AM ON VACATION!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all of the responses......can always count on these boards for great info.

HAPPY SAILING!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived