Best Night for Supper Club on Pride

bunnkins

Hi all, We will be on the Pride in July. I have searched but cant really find the answer. Was wondering if anyone that has recently been on the Pride knew what would be a good night to eat at the supper club. We are traveling with our 3 kids but will have them eat at the kids club or at the buffet before we go. But we don't want them to miss a fun or especially good night in the dinning room. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Marion:)

Hi all, We will be on the Pride in July. I have searched but cant really find the answer. Was wondering if anyone that has recently been on the Pride knew what would be a good night to eat at the supper club. We are traveling with our 3 kids but will have them eat at the kids club or at the buffet before we go. But we don't want them to miss a fun or especially good night in the dinning room. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Marion:)

HI Marion- I went last week. I am not certain about a "best" night. the food is usually the same at Davids. We went on Friday after returning from Cabo. That is also the second formal night and we chose to spend our second formal night at the Supper Club. It was a good night for us as there was no crowd. The busiest night at Davids is Tuesday. Again, I do not know what you mean my "best", But, it is always a good!

I guess what i meant by best is the worst night in the dinning room. Our kids will not go to the dinning room without so they will miss out that night on whatever is being served there. We will not take them to the supper club. Also if the wait staff put on some really silly fun dance I would hate for the kids to miss that night. I think the kids would be sad to miss a formal night, they actully like to get dressed up. But it's good to know that tuesday is the busiest night. Thanks! Marion:)

Well, that would depend on what you like and don't like in the dining room. I know alot of people are not too enthused about the night they serve alot of French food. That is Tuesday, I believe. However, with the new alternative choices in the dining room...really no night is a bad night in there. I think the best way to pick a night for David's is to decide on your schedule...or if there is a show you want to see that night in the lounge etc. The meal at David's is a long leisurely one, so you don't want to be rushed.

If you don't want to miss the formal nights in the dining room, then you don't want to go to David's on Monday or Friday. If you don't want to miss the biggest performance night for the waiters, that is the last night.

Archived