Carnival Pride Empress Deck room 6258

my concern here is what your expectations of an extended balcony is.

your balcony could look like this

2498147650062547426hYwqZI_th.jpg

there are bigger balconies elsewhere on the ship.

but these are not suite cabin- do you need a cabin for 4 people?

Yes the cabin is bigger then a regular one. Your balcony is longer compared to the other cat 11s

But when a first time cruiser comes in and says they have an extended balcony it makes me wonder what their expectations are. Some people think they can get two lounge chairs out there and thats where they will sun and fun-- its not that big.

i guess for your cruise all the cat 11 on the corners are gone. Your best bet for any carnival ship is those corner wraps. (keep that in mind for future cruises.)

We had this exact cabin. You'll love it! It's beautiful with the granite and accent lighting. We had hoped the balcony was bigger but it was fine. At least it's a balcony!!! It always seemed like a long walk to the back of the ship (that could be the fault of a few cocktails) and there was some vibration but not bad.

YEAH!! I'm so excited thanks! Do you by any chance have any pictures? ya looking at where it is I'm thinking a couple nights it will seem to be a very long walk for us also but well worth it and after some drinks I'm sure the vibration will actually help me sleep haha! Well thanks again!!

happy Sailing!!!

Going when you are the chances of being bumped are minimal. If it was a higher sailing season with lots of families youwouldnt be able to book the cabin.

You will be fine.

On the day you are getting off the ship-- ask the steward if you can take a peak in at the cabin next door-- the corner aft. Ask if you can take a look at their balcony.

You wont be able to do it during the week-- thats why i said do it the last day when everyone is out and the steward is doing up the cabins for the next people.

These corners are true suites -they are broken down into sections. THe sitting roomis seperated from the sitting area. But its the balcony that is most impressive.

Archived