Adventure OTS Questions

Hi All! We are considering the Adventure, Southern route this coming September for our honeymoon. We were recently on the Radiance and loved that ship. Is there anything you tell me about the Adventure as far as the food, rooms, etc? We saw some pictures of the rooms and they look very dated, is this the case? Has anyone seen the new bedding yet? We loved the new bedding on the Radiance. Also, and I don't mean to sound cruel here, but this ship leaves San Juan and I had read many reviews that there are many Puerto Ricans onboard of which were loud, rude, drunk, etc all week and that they all had tribes of kids. Anyone else ever experience this? Our last cruise was out of Ft. Lauderdale and so we didn't experience this.

Thanks for your help.

We've been on the Explorer which is a Voyager class ship and on the Freedom. Both are wonderful ships and we had a great time on both of them. The AOS has gotton some wonderful reviews lately and we will be sailing on her in June. We can't wait. I love the Royal Promenade and all that this class of ship has to offer. Portofino's was absolutely wonderful and we plan to eat there once again this coming trip. I think you will be just fine. ;)

We love the Adventurer...going on her a 3rd time next Sunday (4/22). RCCL answered an email I sent them regarding the new bedding, and their expectation was that all new bedding would be complete by 4/15.

As for the folks from Puerto Rico...we've NEVER had a problem with that situation.

We love her and hope to book a 4th time!

Hi All! We are considering the Adventure, Southern route this coming September for our honeymoon. We were recently on the Radiance and loved that ship. Is there anything you tell me about the Adventure as far as the food, rooms, etc? We saw some pictures of the rooms and they look very dated, is this the case? Has anyone seen the new bedding yet? We loved the new bedding on the Radiance. Also, and I don't mean to sound cruel here, but this ship leaves San Juan and I had read many reviews that there are many Puerto Ricans onboard of which were loud, rude, drunk, etc all week and that they all had tribes of kids. Anyone else ever experience this? Our last cruise was out of Ft. Lauderdale and so we didn't experience this.

Thanks for your help.

We just got off the AOS 4-1-07. We had a wonderful time and our newest best friends are from San Juan. The Puerto Ricans were not an issue at all. Some of the nicest people you will ever meet. We had new bedding on Wed, it was great, we were in 9618 and loved the hump cabin. You will love the 2 days at Sea.

Archived