Remaining 2008 Bookings not released until end of May!?

I had my TA call to see if he could book a Dec. 2008 cruise for me (since those flyers are floating around). RCI told him that those won't be released until the end of May!:eek:

Diva I am waiting on the Hawaii 08 schedule, and when I called RC not long ago, they told me around May 1st. We want to do the Hawaii RT out of San Diego, same one going out the 5th this year. My TA said she would call me.

I had my TA call to see if he could book a Dec. 2008 cruise for me (since those flyers are floating around). RCI told him that those won't be released until the end of May!:eek:

Run, don't walk AWAY from this TA.

Obviously, he/she was clueless (or just plain lazy.)

LL

The "Seasonal Caribbean" sailings are scheduled to be released the week of April 23....

Let's give the TA the benefit of the doubt... it's not like any of us haven't gotten bad information from RCCL Customer Service before. ;)

The "Seasonal Caribbean" sailings are scheduled to be released the week of April 23....

Let's give the TA the benefit of the doubt... it's not like any of us haven't gotten bad information from RCCL Customer Service before. ;)

TA do not call customer service a the cruiselines to make bookings. If the TA had given the res agent a date they could have checked the date to see if it was open yet? The TA should also have the dates the sailings open up, which was sent out by the cruiseline last month.

Sometimes the sailings do not open up right at 8am in the morning so sometimes you may have to wait until afternoon.

I wouldn't necessarily fault the TA. Even some of the people at RCI that TAs call for booking information etc. are clueless. Just last week, our TA had to ask to talk to a supervisor when the information that the person at RCI, who took the call, tried to say that the information wouldn't be available for weeks. With all of the staggered release dates etc. it is probably confusing to some of the RCI personnel as to just when information relative to particular sailings or itineraries will be available, but a bit of perserverance usually pays off.:)

I wouldn't necessarily fault the TA. Even some of the people at RCI that TAs call for booking information etc. are clueless. Just last week, our TA had to ask to talk to a supervisor when the information that the person at RCI, who took the call, tried to say that the information wouldn't be available for weeks. With all of the staggered release dates etc. it is probably confusing to some of the RCI personnel as to just when information relative to particular sailings or itineraries will be available, but a bit of perserverance usually pays off.:)

Her TA told her they don't come out until the end of MAY!! How can a TA be that wrong? Sounds like laziness to me... but that's just my opinion...

LL

Archived