An question for a TA (NOT a recommendation)

I have a partial 11 day PC transit booked on board so I have a OBC. I want to book either a EB 14/15 day full transit or a Hawaii cruise.

IF I put down another $1350 on the second cruise and hold it until we know what our schedule will be like closer towards the end of the year. if it turns out that we will take the full EB transit can we move both the original $1350 down and the OBC to the second booking?

As long as it is before final payment, you can move the deposit. If it is an upgrade, they will let you move after final without a penalty. I am not sure about the OBC, but I would think you would get to keep it since you earned it by prebooking on board... My experience with it just depends on who you get when you call in. Our agency has a dedicated line, so we get good customer service most of the time. If I dont get an answer I like, I call back and double check it!

What I am worried about is canceling that second booking and being charged the higher cost when we move the first booking over to the stateroom/cruise of the second booking.

I see what you mean. royal may want that OBC to stay with the original "booking number" that was made on board. You can always change the cruise itinerary within the booking number, but changing the booking number all together may cause you to loose your OBC.

I know I can keep the same booking number and change itins and keep the OBC. I would like to put another $1350 down and create a new booking to basically keep the current price (which has already risen $200 per person in just one week since the rates were released).

Archived