Journey in Bermuda 2008

mommykim

Hello all,

Well, I just got off the phone with the Captain's Circle and Jean told me that the Journey is scheduled to be in Bermuda again for summer 2008 though bookings are not yet open. Has anyone else heard this?

Hello all,

Well, I just got off the phone with the Captain's Circle and Jean told me that the Journey is scheduled to be in Bermuda again for summer 2008 though bookings are not yet open. Has anyone else heard this?

Hi Mommykim !

Some others have reported this news as well, but I have not seen it in print from Celebrity. It looks good though. We should know more very soon.

My husband would love to do her next year-hopefully we will get to. We do want to go to Bermuda again. I just hate flying to NY Or Mass when I live in the south. I wish there were Bermuda cruises from SC or NC-it sure would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

The latest promos for Azamara cruises do not list Bermuda as one of their itineraries in 2008 & 2009. Since these ships are ideally suited for docking in St. George and Hamilton, I can't believe they would not go there next year.?

The latest promos for Azamara cruises do not list Bermuda as one of their itineraries in 2008 & 2009. Since these ships are ideally suited for docking in St. George and Hamilton, I can't believe they would not go there next year.?

Hi Dolphins !

While I could be wrong, I do not think that is etched in stone. From what I heard, many new itineraries will be released over the coming weeks. Bermuda may still be happening in 2008/2009. We will have to wait and see.

Archived