A Motley Cruise on the Imagination

sgriff17

You can also checkout http:http://www.simplemancruise.com for a cruise with Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker band, Blackberry smoke and many more Southern rock groups. I went on this one last year and it was a blast.

Can anyone tell me how these cruises work? I see from some of the other postings that there is a link to purchase the cruise through the Motleycruise.org site. Do you have to book through this site or can you book directly with Carnival? If you book through Carnival, do you still have access to the concerts etc? I've never done any type of event cruise like this so I dont know how they work.

Thanks for any info

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me how these cruises work? I see from some of the other postings that there is a link to purchase the cruise through the Motleycruise.org site. Do you have to book through this site or can you book directly with Carnival? If you book through Carnival, do you still have access to the concerts etc? I've never done any type of event cruise like this so I dont know how they work.

Thanks for any info

If you follow through the Motleycruise site, while you book the cruise you select your preference for show 1 or 2 and your seating selection. Anyone would certainly make sure if someone wants to see the concert, that they can if booking via the line or a TA (and not the MC site).

The $604 is for a 4a at $479 plus $125 for prepaid gratuities and fees from the agency on the Motely Crue site. I told him it was a lot more than the CCL site and he said that if you didn't book with them you would not have access to any of the concerts or venues?????

Yep we found out on the special promotion cruises (unless it Carnival having it) the shows will not be for anybody but the people that book thru the MC site for that price. All other prices will not get you into the shows or other activities with MC and other groups.

Archived