Question to TA's

kayguz

I have a family of 7 and we always try to book connecting rooms, but never with any success. I keep hearing stories of all these people saying they had two connecting quads with only 2 people in each, etc.... I've booked with a TA and directly with RCCL- and we book 9months + in advance- with no luck! I also hear that the cruiselines will "hold" those rooms for people that need them and not book them, but yet I am able to find cabins that are connecting, but 1/2 the set is already booked.

Any tips or suggestions??? We like balcony cabins, but DH and I always split the rooms as I'm not comfortable with the kids sleeping "alone" and especially with a balcony door.

Thanks

It is not hard at all to get the rooms ..the problem is it takes awhile for the agent and the Royal agent to scan the ship and find the rooms ..Most times they dont want to spend the time or effort because on both sides time is money ..But with the right agent it can be done

I've never had a problem. I call RCCL and tell the agent that I need to book too connecting rooms. Typically, it takes just a few moments before the agent can tell me what is available.

D

I've never had any problem booking connecting rooms. I go to the RCI website to see which cabins are available. If I find connecting rooms that I like, I simply call Royal Caribbean and tell the agent the exact rooms that I would like to book. Once they see the rooms are availble, they book the reservation with the cabins I requested.

Archived