Any secret D1s on Radiance class ships?

Sorry I am new to the boards, what is H/C?:rolleyes:

Hey Jo,

H/C is handicap accessible rooms, they have wider doorways, bigger room, and no lip to the shower to allow for wheelchair accessibility.

9078 and 8088 have huge balconies, but are a little dark because the long wall is steel (against the elevators). We prefer 9076 and 8086 for the large balcony and the fact that it is forward facing. We'd rather see where we're going instead of where we've been.:D

Cabins # 9092 and 9078 have very large balconies almost comparable to aft size. Also, Cabin # 9576 and 9578 have somewhat larger than standard balcony size with 9576 being the larger of those two. These are all D1 category.

If you can, look at a Deck Plan and if the balconies appear larger (or smaller) on the deck plan then that is pretty true to size. If you call RCCL, they will tell you that all balconies in any one particular category are the same size, but we here at CC know better!!!

Ooops!! I think flagger may be right. However, Cabin #9076 has a larger balcony and it has a sofabed and a pullman, so that might be an option for you. Sorry for the above misinformation....I forgot you were looking for 3.

Have been in 9076 on both the Serenade and the Brilliance. I am sure both had one of those beds that come down out of the ceiling.

Also have been in 9078 on the Jewel and pretty sure it had the same set up.

The Concierge Lounge is directly above. You may notice some noise in the middle of the night when they clean up and also when they are getting ready for breakfast in the morning. Not a real big issue. Really no noise fromt the centrum or elevator areas. Maybe some music, but not annoying.

The balconys are awesome.

Archived