Dissapointed with customer relations

jimgib

After coming off the TA regatta cruise. Ended 4th april and having many problems.

I sent 2 emails to Oceania a week ago, as of yet NO ONE has had the decency to even confirmn receipt of my e mails pointing out the problems I had.

I am getting a little upset, I would have thought they would have confirmed receipt and maybe said they will look into my problems. But I have heard nothing maybe they dont give a damm had our cash so move along dont bother us.

I have not posted my full letter of problems, as we love the cruise line but this sort of customer relations, make me think I should post all .

most dissapointed with Oceania.

JimGib

I know from personal experience these two things:

What department did you send the email to?

Did you receive an automatic response when you sent your email?

The appropriate department is Guest Relations and if you did not get an "Out Of Office" reply to your email, they didn't get it.

Jim, I am sorry to hear about the problems. We were on the March 05 TA with you, which I think was very successful. I have to say that use of technology currently isn't one of their strengths. They appear to have occasional voids into which emails disappear! Hopefully Frank will note your concern and get involved in the resolution.

Archived