Voyager Drydock

If I remember correctly it was 2003. We were just on Voyager back in November. She was in fine shape. Brand new bedding. Great ship. I personally think that Navigator is run a little better from a hotel/restaurant standpoint, but overall we had a great experience. No worries.

If I remember correctly it was 2003. We were just on Voyager back in November. She was in fine shape. Brand new bedding. Great ship. I personally think that Navigator is run a little better from a hotel/restaurant standpoint, but overall we had a great experience. No worries.

She was drydocked the week before we sailed on her in May 2004. I believe that was the last time. We loved Voyager, we're looking at her for April 2008.

I sailed on Voyager last week. I saw nothing that looked old, worn, or tired, nothing that said "I need drydock"....It is a wonderful and beautiful ship, also great service, much better than I ever expected.

She was drydocked the week before we sailed on her in May 2004. I believe that was the last time. We loved Voyager, we're looking at her for April 2008.

When you were on her the week after drydock did she look like a BRAND new ship?

The reason I ask, is because we are sailing the Mariner about 3 weeks after her drydock.

When you were on her the week after drydock did she look like a BRAND new ship?

The reason I ask, is because we are sailing the Mariner about 3 weeks after her drydock.

She literally looked like a brand new ship. We sailed on Voyager in 2004 (when she was 5) and Mariner in 2005 (Mariner was less than 2 years old) and Voyager looked nearly as good as Mariner. It is amazing how a week or two in drydock can give a ship such a facelift.

We were on the Navigator last June and we had a great cruise, one of the best ones yet, but she really looked tired; more than any of the other Voyager class ships we have been on, however, I don't think she had been drydocked since she was launched. But, they have always kept the ships we have sailed on spotless, even if they were looking a little tired.

We're just about sold on Voyager for April 2008, so we'll see how she looks being nearly 9 years old. It's so hard to believe that Voyager is already 8 years old, time flies :eek: !

Archived