Chadwicks Code for $30 off $90 Purchase

terri1020

Hi All,

At times I have seen posts about discount codes for particular stores. I have used and enjoyed them. Yesterday I received a Chadwick's catalog along with a $30 off your order of $90 or more and thought I would share the code. Expires 5/17/2007. Good on Chadwicks.com or catalog orders.

Use promotion code CH6273.

Enjoy!

Terri

I just used the following code for 30% off any item to buy a pink, tweed suit to wear next Easter for $20.99! I used the first code.

30% off one item at Chadwicks.com

Enter promotional code CHAPRIL2 in your shopping bag and click APPLY TO ORDER. Valid through: April 30, 2007

Valid online only. 30% discount applies to the highest-priced item in your order. Not valid on jewelry or bridal gowns. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer is not eligible for past purchases or the purchase of gift certificates. Not valid at Chadwick's Catalog Outlet.

30% off one item at Chadwicks.com

Enter promotional code CH6950 in your shopping bag and click APPLY TO ORDER. Valid through: May 17, 2007

Valid online only. 30% discount applies to the highest-priced item in your order. Not valid on jewelry or bridal gowns. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer is not eligible for past purchases or the purchase of gift certificates. Not valid at Chadwick's Catalog Outlet.

Maggie

Archived